Thursday 17 January 2013

Target Audience Research for the ATRG website

The target audience that I picked for the ATRG (Advanced Textiles Research Group) was the medical profession. The following are styles of websites that I thought were both fitting and also I looked at medical websites to get inspiration.

I lost all my research for this which I had on my hard drive so I have tried my best to remember the following:


Medical websites:







Other Textile Research Group Websites:








Retro futurism inspiration I decided let it influence the design a tiny bit as it did say on the brief create an a sense of the future: I decided just to take inspiration of the types of colours and use them if they related to the  target audience in one way or form.












No comments:

Post a Comment