Thursday 17 January 2013

Design in photoshop of the final logo for ATRG

This is the final design in different stages leading to the final design choice that I used for the website.







These were simple designs for just like a computerised version of a traditional pencil drawing. 



Plain black I tried for one version of the logo to get a ultra professional sleek look. However as much as I liked the all  black look in the logo I thought I would try using the different colours on the website and incorporate one of them into the design as it would make the logo design stand out a bit more and this would hopefully get the research group more noticed by having a logo that people remembered.


This is the same colour as the body on the website. 










The three logos above = experimentation with colour. 




This red is used on the website in small little aspects. It is a small splash of colour that I thought was extremely relevant to the clients website and the logo. 
I thought that the red I used on this logo was a little too bright and would make the target audience of the website look a bit tacky especially since the rest of the website is classy sleek and modern contemporary. So I decided that I still wanted to use red however just town it down abit. I also decided that having some of the text in red was abit too much of the colour in the design instance for the target audience and the client of this website. 




Final logo design:  













No comments:

Post a Comment