Wednesday 13 October 2010

OMG, spent like four hours in room 105 in waverly doing the ident work for animation and I am still here lol. I think it is time to stop because I am going crazy and a serious headache is coming. I am glad these four hours have been productive as I felt more comfortable with the software even if am still not quite sure what am doing haha. I have ended up producing some animation work today that I think will be the making of my final piece for this three week animation project. Still abit to go but a think fingers crossed that this is going to be a good piece of work.  


P.S- Please everyone wish for my interent to arrive because I am going nuts without being able to get on lol.


Ident so far: 

  • A room with three walls and the front view is open.
  • The red hot lips represent gossip and since our ident is about twitter, facebook and blogs it seemed quite fitting for the scenario.   





No comments:

Post a Comment