Monday 17 September 2012

Research Project: Starting Point


I began my reseasrch project by making a brain storm of some possible ideas, i had a rough idea of the area i wanted to work in but i hadnt really narrowed it down to a paticular technology i knew i wanted to focus on traditional and digital art and possibly merging them together, but the more i got into my brainstorm i began to think about it on more of an educational term, like possibly educating people on traditional art and how they can be transferred to digital art, so in my brainstorm i have jotted down my ideas for possible ways of doing this. i think the idea that is most successful is the online webbook idea as i feel this gives me a wide scope to develop my ideas and it is something that has been done before but also that can be developed further. i intend to look into webooks that already exsists and see how i can develop this technology further.

No comments:

Post a Comment